This page complies with the requirements of Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 on the Protection of Personal Data and Digital Rights. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Responsible for the treatment of your personal data:
Company name: CASA PRONAT SL
Registered office: C/ Gregal, 1 P.I. Can Pruna, 17421 – Riudarenes (Girona)
Phone: +34 972.749.342
NIF / CIF: B-63181085
We inform you that your data is incorporated into an automated file of personal data created under the responsibility of CASA PRONAT, SL committed to fulfilling its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to protect it, and take the necessary measures to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into consideration the current state of technology.
Principles applied to your personal data:
- Principle of legality, loyalty, and transparency: at CASA PRONAT SL we will always request your consent for the processing of your personal data.
- Principle of minimization of data: we will only request those data strictly necessary to perform the service.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose, we will inform you of the corresponding conservation period. In the case of subscriptions, we will periodically review the lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- Principle of integrity and confidentiality: all data will be treated in such a way that its security and confidentiality is guaranteed. CASA PRONAT SL takes all precautions to prevent unauthorized access or improper use of data by third parties.
How have we obtained your data?
The personal data that we treat in CASA PRONAT SL is stored through:
- Contact form
- Registration form
- Purchase form
What rights do you have when you share with us your data?
Interested persons have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data
- Request the rectification or deletion of your personal data
- Request the limitation of the treatment
- Oppose the processing of your personal data
- Request the portability of the data
Users will be able to access their personal data, request the rectification of the inaccurate data or request its deletion whenever they wish. Those interested may request the limitation of the processing of their data, and their data will be kept only for the exercise or defense of claims. Those interested may object to the processing of their data. CASA PRONAT SL will stop processing the data, except for legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. In addition, as a user, you also have the right to receive the personal information that you have provided to us.
And finally, by exercising your right to the portability of data, you will have the right to have personal data transmitted from responsible to responsible directly when technically possible.
Interested parties will also have the right to effective judicial protection and submit a claim to the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency if they consider that the processing of personal data that concerns them violates the Regulation.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data in CASA PRONAT SL?
There are different systems for gathering personal information on this website detailed below:
- Contact form: the name and email are requested to respond to users’ demands. We can use these data to respond to your request and answer any questions, complaints or comments you have about CASA PRONAT SL, but also your doubts about the information on the website, the processing of your personal data, etc. The data provided will be located on the servers of 10DENCEHISPAGARD, S.L. (provider of CASA PRONAT SL) within the EU.
- Registration form: in order to have an account on the website, the user must register using a form. This form will request the following personal information: name, email, company name, company register number and password. In this case, the data provided will be located on the servers of 10DENCEHISPAGARD, S.L. (provider of CASA PRONAT SL) within the EU.
- Purchase form: in order to make an online purchase, the customer is asked for their name and delivery address, in addition to making a payment via PayPal or bank card. This form will request the following personal information: name, email, company name, company register number, delivery address, telephone and making a payment. Once the purchase is made, the user will be able to see the order in his client account. The data provided will be located on the servers of 10DENCEHISPAGARD, S.L. (provider of CASA PRONAT SL) within the EU.
In addition, your personal data will be used to:
- Guarantee compliance with the conditions of use and the law.
- Support and improve web services.
- Manage social networks. CASA PRONAT SL has profiles in social networks. CASA PRONAT SL will process the data of the followers in the social networks to properly manage their presence in the social network, informing about their activities and products. As for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. In no case, we will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertising individually.
In accordance with the provisions of the general regulation of European data protection (RGPD) 2016/679, CASA PRONAT SL will be responsible for the processing of data for web users and buyers.
CASA PRONAT SL does not sell, rent or give personal data that can identify the user, nor will it in the future, to third parties without prior consent. However, in some cases collaborations can be made with other professionals, in those cases, consent will be required from users informing about the identity of the collaborator and the purpose of the collaboration. It will always be done with the strictest safety standards.
Remarketing allows us to reach people who have visited fisiocrem.pro beforehand, associating a specific message with the chosen audience, to get users to visit our website again.
The information is collected through the cookies of Facebook, Google Ads, Instagram, and Amazon. You can see the data that these cookies collect in the following privacy policies of each service:
This type of services allows you to interact with social networks or other external platforms directly from the pages of this website. The interactions and information obtained through this website will always be subject to the privacy settings of the user in each social network. If a service is installed that allows interaction with social networks, it is possible that, even if users do not use the service, it collects data from web traffic related to the pages on which they are installed.
Legitimation for the processing of your data
Only identifying data are treated, and never specially protected data.
Time of conservation of your data
The personal data provided will be stored while the commercial relationship is maintained, while the interested party does not request its deletion or during the established legal term.
Elements managed by third parties
Some of the key tools to manage this electronic commerce are contracted to third parties. For this reason, CASA PRONAT SL shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Hosting: 10DENCEHISPAGARD, S.L., with address in Spain. More information at https://www.cdmon.com/en/ (10DENCEHISPAGARD, S.L.). 10DENCEHISPAGARD, S.L. treats the data in order to perform its hosting services to CASA PRONAT SL.
Counseling/Management: Currius & Associats, with address at C/ Morgades 41 entresuelo 08500 Vic. More information at: http://www.curriusassociats.com/. Currius & Associats treats the data in order to carry out its counseling/management services to CASA PRONAT SL.
Internet platform: Automattic Inc., with address in EE. UU More information at: https://es.wordpress.com/ (Automattic Inc.). Automattic Inc. processes the data to provide its internet platform services to CASA PRONAT SL.
By browsing the website of CASA PRONAT SL non-identifiable data can be collected, which may include, IP addresses, the approximate geographical location, a record of how the services and site are used, and other data that can not be used to identify the user. There may also be non-identifying data related to your browsing habits through third-party services. This website uses Google Analytics, Facebook and Instagram (third-party analysis services) to analyze trends, administer the site, analyze the experience of users on the website and to gather demographic information.
Fisiocrem.pro undertakes to use and process the personal data of users, respecting their confidentiality and using them in accordance with the purpose thereof. As well as to comply with their obligation to keep them and adopt all necessary measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, following the current data protection regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate, a security protocol that makes your data travel encrypted in an integral and secure way. But CASA PRONAT SL cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
In addition, CASA PRONAT SL will ensure that any person authorized to process personal data strictly complies with the rules of confidentiality (whether a contractual or legal duty).
The user is solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data sent on fisiocrem.pro, exonerating CASA PRONAT SL from any responsibility.
Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity, and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them properly updated. The user agrees to provide the complete and correct information in the contact form, comments of the blog or purchase.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given is revocable at any time by communicating with CASA PRONAT SL in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will not be retroactive in any case.
CASA PRONAT SL reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence, or industry practices. In these cases, CASA PRONAT SL will announce on this website the changes introduced in advance of its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, fisiocrem.pro will not send SPAM, so it will not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the user. Consequently, in each of the forms available on the website, the user has the possibility of giving his express consent to receive the newsletter, regardless of the commercial information promptly requested.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce, fisiocrem.pro undertakes not to send communications of a commercial nature without properly identifying them.